Norto is a minimal, modern, visually stunning and Bootstrap responsive multipurpose creative portfolio HTML5 template.
Minimal & Creative Portfolio HTML Template
Norto is a clean and minimal HTML5 template with amazing flexibility. Based on popular Bootstrap 4 framework It is fully responsive and compatible with all mobile devices. Perfectly suits for creative agencies, companies, freelancers, personal portfolio and for blogging as well. We’ve included Sass files, so you can easily switch main color, font style etc. You will be able to showcase your content on the screens of mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones. What makes Norto stand out from the crowd is a versatile options and unique design style.
Thank you for your interests. Your comments and ratings would be much appreciated.
If you purchase this template, you will get support. We will update this template time by time and we want to hear your wishes for the future updates or for complete new templates & themes.
Norto Core Features
- Norto RTL version
- Creative and interactive, unique and modern, flexible and powerful HTML5 / CSS3 template
- Blog, Shop and Portfolio pages
- SASS Source file included for an easy customization
- Bootstrap responsive and retina ready
- Font awesome icons
- Free Google web fonts
- Working ajax and PHP contact form with from data validation
- Touch swipe supported carousels
- Video in background and popup
- HTML5, YouTube and Vimeo videos
- Developer friendly, well commented and structured code
- Perfect documentation with better understanding of template code
- Cross browser and devices compatible.
- Portfolio category filters
- Full screen image sliders
- Fast page loading
- Professional and on-time support
- Free updates
- Dark template
- Sticky Sidebar
- Testimonial grid and carousel
- Pricing tables
- Animated Header
- Smart Grid For Galleries And Portfolios
- This is purely an HTML/CSS template and not a WordPress or any other CMS theme.
- Images shown in our demo site are not the part of template download package due to licensing limitation and hence we are providing placeholder images with recommended image size mentioned in it