Why choose Colibri?
We’ve learned that many musicians use social media to fill the content for their official websites, mostly because they don’t have time to update it. And who likes a website with very few content or, worse, with outdated content?
So, we’ve thought to bind WordPress and the most popular social tools on a next level and made a WordPress theme which fill 80% of its content from Soundcloud, Twitter, BandsInTown and even Instagram.
We proudly present Colibri. The perfect WordPress theme for Singers, DJs, Bands or any other busy musician. Why it’s the best? Because it’s the first of its kind.
Take a look for yourself.
Our customers LOVE it
Some features of Colibri
- Visual Composer Page-builder
- One Page feature
- Soundcloud Integration
- Twitter Integration
- Bandsintown Integration
- Instagram Integration
- AJAX Integration
- Mailchimp Integration
- Redux Framework admin panel
- Built on Bootstrap 3
- Unlimited colors
- Photo Albums
- Video Albums
- Custom Background Image for each page
- Next Level Parallax
- Nice Intro Animation
- Demo .xml file included
- Free 5* support – we give all our attention so our customers have a great time with our theme
- And many more…
Some websites using Colibri
Scope of support
We can help you with:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
We can’t help you with:
- Move the element “X” or change the color of the element “Y”
- WordPress general how to’s (please, use wordpress.org for that)
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Individual server issues
You can read more about item support policy here.
7 May 2018 – v.1.3.7
- fixed - video post doesn't show videos - fixed - Google maps API key error on contact page
10 April 2018 – v.1.3.5
- updated the documentation;
24 December 2017 – v.1.3.5
- we've updated Bandsintown and VisualComposer plugins;
18 July 2017 – v.1.3.2
- we’ve solved Visual Composer 5.2 issue; - we’ve updated the Visual Composer plugin to 5.2 versions; - small improvement for SoundCloud player;
21 April 2017 – v.1.3.0
- Visual composer update to 5.1.1; - Bands in town errors solved;
11 Jan 2017 – v.1.2.8
- update visual composer to 5.0.1; - WordPress 4.7 Compatible; - on the single photo album the featured image it goes to the background and now we fixed this issue; - on the single photo album page the load more photos button had some issues, which are now solved;
9 June 2016 – v.1.2.3
- Fixed the problem on Instagram shortcode; - Fixed the problem on photo album images upload; - Fixed the problem on video gallery with the duplicated videos; - Updated Visual Composer to 4.12;
24 April 2016 – v.1.2.2
- Compatible with WP 4.5;
5 March 2015 – v.1.1.0
- Added: Loader option (on/off). - Added: Color picker - unlimited colors; - Solved: dev_mode notice from Redux.