Essu – Professional Minimal Creative Portfolio Theme
Essu is a creative minimal and modern portfolio theme. Handcrafted design with attention to details built by professionals for professionals: freelancers, agencies, creatives, architects, photographers, video makers and other individual creative folks.
Essu portfolio supports responsive layout so it looks great on mobiles and tablets. Built with best web-development practice. Intuitive user interface save a lot of your time while setting up your site from the scratch. Great for novice or experienced users.
Essu portfolio theme has 3 menu styles: classic, minimal, sidebar. Also, theme comes with Visual Composer (Top 1 drag and drop page builder) for easily managing your content.
If you need unique modern and minimal creative website to display your portfolio – this is what you exactly need. What are you waiting for? Buy now!
Let me know if you have any question!
Some key features
- WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) included for free.
- Envira gallery supported
- 800+ Google Fonts
- Mobile friendly and retina-ready design.
- Three menu types
- 100% Mobile friendly
- Lazy loading images
- Portfolio layout with filter function
- Rich portfolio layouts
- 1250+ Retina Icons.
- SEO optimised.
- Bulk image upload with frontend photo gallery management.
- WordPress SEO by Yoast Supported.
- Easy sorting of gallery photos.
- Quick accents colour change.
- Intuitive user-friendly Admin panel (unbranded!).
- Multisite support.
- Multi-language, Translation Ready, WPML Support.
- Unlimited portfolio and photography gallery pages.
- Child theme included.
- Extensive Documentation.
- Accurate and valid cross-browser code.
- Free Updates.
- Demo data included.
- …and more…
Best suited for: personal portfolio, agency, products showcase, architect agency, design studios, painter, modeling agency, art, photography studios, web design works, illustrators, wedding photographer, freelancer portfolio, graphic designer, minimal portfolio.
- Fixed issue where options for portfolio page isn't visible while using Gutenberg editor (WordPress 5.0+). - Plugins update
- Added ability to change URLs structure for portfolio items (new option can be found in the Settings -> Permalinks)
- All theme settings were moved into the WordPress Customizer - Added ability to select Google fonts
- fixed logo issue
- fixed issue with images while using 'Top' layout with plain images
- Initial release